ML Sports Trader Ltd, “the company” who own and use the Quantisport trading name, is 100% committed to protecting you whenever you make contact via the website or email when you sign-up for any subscription or purchase any products/services and when you share any financial or personal information.
In full accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines, ML Sports Trader Ltd wants you and your personal details to be safe and secure at all times.
This relates to:
– any email or text message.
– any interaction via social media or other websites.
– all details divulged during telephone conversations.
– any financial details collected, used or stored in relation to any products/services supplied.
In order to provide you with the utmost professionalism at all times, “the company” will sometimes need to collect and handle information about you.
– what information “the company” may collect about you.
– how “the company” will use the information collected about you.
– when these details may be used by “the company” to contact you.
– whether “the company” will disclose your details to anyone else.
– your rights regarding the personal information you provide.
Whenever you provide any information, “the company” is legally obliged to use your details in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information including the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
ML Sports Trader Ltd, trading as Quantisport, may host websites which contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, and data collection and handling procedures, and you are reminded to review them as a matter of course.
They will govern the use of personal information you submit when visiting these websites, and ML Sports Trader Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites, and your use of such websites is entirely at your own risk.
Who or what is ML Sports Trader Ltd?
ML Sports Trader Ltd is a registered limited company (No: 11580121). The registered office address of “the company” is 91 Princess Street, Manchester M1 4HT.
“The company” trades under the name of Quantisport – www.quantisport.com and is mainly involved in the provision of independent sports-related analysis and information.
What information will ML Sports Trader Ltd collect about you?
When you access, download, sign-up or purchase any of the products/services, activities or content of ML Sports Trader Ltd, or when you contact “the company”, or subscribe to any products/services offered by any of the company’s affiliate partners, ML Sports Trader Ltd may receive personal details about you.
This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, landline telephone or mobile number, your gender, as well as any financial information disclosed anywhere other than online.
All online credit/debit card transactions are handled safely and securely by PayPal. “The company” do not store credit/debit card details nor does “the company” share financial details with any third parties.
Please note that any information that is not required by the particular product/service you have enquired about or chosen to purchase will not be retained by “the company”.
How will ML Sports Trader Ltd use the information it collects about you?
ML Sports Trader Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including some or all of the following:
– to provide products/services, activities or online/offline content, and/or to provide you with information relating to such products/services or other company-related activities and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
– for administration and logistical purposes, which means, for instance, “the company” may contact you for reasons related to particular products/services, activities or online content that you’ve signed up for or enquired about. Examples include updates to your personal information such as email address or mobile number, or contact relating to matters such as payment/subscription collection and renewal reminders.
– where “the company” provides personalised services, “the company” may analyse the information you supply, as well as your preferences, in order to offer more relevant, tailored products/services. For instance, “the company” may introduce new products/services and based on your existing preferences and previous purchase/enquiry history, would deem it in your, and its own, legitimate interest to share updates and communicate such information with you.
– if you are subscribed to any email newsletters, you will receive a personalised service. If you don’t want to receive any products/services you can unsubscribe, or disable personalisation, at any time.
– “the company” may also show you or direct you towards relevant advertising on third party or affiliate websites.
– to contact you about any submission you have made, including any correspondence or contact via email, letter, phone, text or on social media you have sent to “the company”.
– for analysis and research purposes so that “the company” may improve the products/services offered by “the company”. This may include using previous subscription records where this helps to ensure you are offered appropriate products/services in the future.
When will ML Sports Trader Ltd contact you?
“The company” may contact you:
– in relation to products/services, or online/offline content, you have signed up for or enquired about, in order to ensure that “the company” can deliver the products/services or content. For example, to verify your personal details such as email address, mobile phone number and postal address.
– in relation to any correspondence “the company” receives from you or any comment or complaint you make about any products/services offered, sold, promoted, recommended or written about by “the company”.
– in relation to any of the personalised products/services you are using.
– to invite you to participate in surveys about any products/services (current or future) operated by “the company”.
– to update you on any material change to “the company” policies and practices.
– for marketing purposes.
Note: without prior dealings with you, “the company” will never contact you to ask for any personal or financial details. Please be very cautious if you receive any emails or phone calls from anyone asking for your information claiming to be from “the company” or associated to “the company” in any way.
Can you be contacted for marketing purposes?
“The company” will only send you marketing emails, letters, or contact you on social media platforms, where you have opted-in accordingly and where there is a legitimate interest for you, or “the company”, to do so.
“The company” offers regular emails and text messages to let you know about products/services within its current portfolio, or future plans. From time to time you may also be contacted to give your views on existing products/services/subscriptions.
Such messages can be personalised based upon any information you have previously provided to “the company”.
“The company” may use information which is held about you to show you relevant advertising on third party, or affiliate, websites. This could involve showing you advertising messages where there is a legitimate interest on account of your previous dealings with “the company” such as a similar type of subscription, written or verbal interest, opt-in to receive information and/or to be added to “the company” private database or past transaction history.
If you do not want to be shown targeted advertising messages from “the company”, some third party websites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers in the future.
If you want to stop all personalised messages and services from “the company”, including targeted advertising messages on all third party websites, please email email@example.com or use our Contact Us form on the website.
Will ML Sports Trader Ltd share your information with anyone else?
“The company” will always keep all your personal information within “the company” except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example, to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described below.
“The company” may share your information with affiliate partners where the provision of any paid for products/services are dependent upon this information disclosure to provide you with such products/services.
Generally, “the company” will only use your information within “the company” and will only share it externally where it is necessary, or you have requested it, or given your consent.
Sometimes “the company” uses third parties to process your information on its behalf. For example, to provide products/services or analysis. In doing so, “the company” requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and “the company” requires that they do not use your personal information for their own commercial purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
How long will ML Sports Trader Ltd keep your information?
“The company” will hold your personal information on its systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, purchase or subscription, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with “the company”.
If you have actively opted-in to “the company” database then your personal information will continue to be held until you actively opt-out.
Can you delete your own personal information and/or control its use?
At any time you can request that your personal information be erased. This can include any current subscription and payment details, any correspondence details and all records relating to your association and dealings with “the company”.
“The company” will make a full disclosure of all the details held about you which you can then order to be erased in whole or part.
Likewise, you can request that any personal details held about you by “the company” be used, or not used, in any way which upholds your legal rights. For example, the use of any personal data for any marketing purposes by “the company”, or any other third party or affiliate partner.
Can you find out what personal information ML Sports Trader Ltd holds about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information “the company” holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You will not be charged for this procedure but, in keeping with standard industry practice, “the company” requires you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification (copies not originals) which can be:
– driving licence
– birth certificate
– utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)
– vehicle registration document
– bank statement (dated within the last 3 months)
Protocol for credit/debit card processing and product purchases and subscription payments
Financial transactions between you and “the company” involving such details as your card number, expiry date or CVV security number, will not be seen, stored or retained by “the company”.
“The company” does not store credit/debit card details nor does “the company” share financial details with any third parties.
“The company” uses card payment solutions provided by PayPal. In order to purchase from “the company” website you will have to comply with the terms of our payment partner, PayPal, and will need to review and agree to PayPal’s Terms and Conditions when you do so. “The company” and PayPal will share information with each other only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make for services and/or materials from “the company” website and to enable “the company” to retrieve payments from PayPal. The website is built on the WordPress platform and holds and maintains the email databases in which data about “the company” members is contained.
If you do not agree to future changes, please contact “the company” immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us form on the website.